213.40 Paper Machine Gauge, 0-600 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$55.26 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 213.40
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Brass
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 600 PSI
WIKA 213.40 Pressure Gauge, Glycerine Filled, 2-1/2" dial, 0-600 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, forged brass case, 1.5% of span accuracy .
Offering superior service in applications where severe vibration or pulsation are encountered, the 213.40 pressure gauge is Glycerine Filled to dampen the Bourdon tube and lubricate the movement, resulting in extended life. This gauge features an integral Bourdon tube, soldered or brazed directly into a one-piece case/socket.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Forged brass case
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- One-piece case/socket design
- Available in 2 1/2" and 4" sizes