213.40 Paper Machine Gauge, 0-100 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$57.76 / EA
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Product Type: General Purpose Gauges
- Manufacturers: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 213.40
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 100 PSI
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Brass
WIKA 213.40 Pressure Gauge, Glycerine Filled, 2-1/2" dial, 0-100 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT center back mount, forged brass case, 1.5% of span accuracy
Offering superior service in applications where severe vibration or pulsation are encountered, the 213.40 pressure gauge is Glycerine Filled to dampen the Bourdon tube and lubricate the movement, resulting in extended life. This gauge features an integral Bourdon tube, soldered or brazed directly into a one-piece case/socket.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Forged brass case
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- One-piece case/socket design
- Available in 2 1/2" and 4" sizes