9318178 WIKA 213.40 Paper Machine Gauge, 0-100 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$57.76 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 100 PSI
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Brass
Offering superior service in applications where severe vibration or pulsation are encountered, the 213.40 pressure gauge is Glycerine Filled to dampen the Bourdon tube and lubricate the movement, resulting in extended life. This gauge features an integral Bourdon tube, soldered or brazed directly into a one-piece case/socket.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Forged brass case
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- One-piece case/socket design
- Available in 2 1/2" and 4" sizes