Edwards Flashing Xenon Strobe
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Manufacturer: Edwards Signaling
- Product Family: 94 Series
- Product Type: Strobes
94DFB-N5 Edwards Signaling 94 Series Flashing Xenon Strobe, cast base, NEMA Type 4X enclosure, double flash, indoor/outdoor applications, conduit mount, blue colored lens, 1100000 peak candela, flash rate 50 dfpm, 3000 hours of strobe tube life, 120/AC, 0.1 A.
94DFB-N5 Edwards 94 Series Xenon strobe beacons are heavy-duty visual signals suitable for use where more frequent and longer lasting signaling cycles may be required. Optically designed fresnel lenses improve viewer perception for indoor and outdoor applications. The base is cast metal and can be utilized as a junction box. The 94DF Series offers a double flash model that doubles the apparent strobe on-time (50 double flashes per minute). Trigger and timing circuits are included as integral parts of the power supply. Replacement costs are reduced, as it is necessary to replace only the strobe tube. The 94DV2 Series Division 2 Xenon strobe beacons are high profile visual signals suitable for outdoor and wet locations requiring a UL Listed, NEMA Type 4X enclosure. The 94DDV2 Series is Diode Polarized for use in electrically supervised circuits. Both versions can be conduit mounted.
- Xenon strobe light source
- Cast base can function as a junction box
- Optically designed fresnel lenses
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- For outdoor use, lens should face up
- Conduit mounting
- NEMA Type 4X enclosure
- Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Div 2, Groups F and G; Class III, (94DV2 and 94DDV2)