213.53 Pressure Gauge, 0-400 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$23.56 / EA
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Product Type: Pressure Gauge
- Manufacturers: WIKA
- Product Family: 213.53
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 400 PSI
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Stainless Steel
WIKA 213.53 Pressure Gauge, glycerine-filled, 2-1/2" dial, 0-400 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy
Suitable for harsh environments, the 213.53 pressure gauge features a stainless steel case and is supplied standard with a glycerine-filled case to help dampen effects of vibration and pulsation and lubricate the movement for longer life.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Stainless steel case
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2 1/2" and 4" sizes