233.53 Pressure Gauge, 0-160 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$57.17 / EA
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Product Type: Stainless Steel Gauges
- Manufacturers: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 233.53
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 160 PSI
- Filled: Glycerine-Filled
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel
WIKA 233.53 Pressure Gauge, Glycerine Filled, 2-1/2" dial, 0-160 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, 304 SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 233.54 pressure gauge is a ruggedly constructed stainless steel gauge that provides resistance to the most corrosive media and environments. This pressure gauge is supplied standard with liquid fill. It features 316 stainless steel wetted parts, a 304 stainless steel case and bayonet ring, and an adjustable pointer and laminated safety glass window. The 2 1/2" gauge size offers a welded connection.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- 304 Stainless steel case and crimp ring
- Glycerine Filled
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" (welded connection) and 4" sizes