Parker ST Series Male Thread Brass Coupler (High Flow)
$2.66 / EA
- Refine Search: Couplers
- Manufacturer: Parker Quick Coupling
- Product Family: ST Series
- Body Size: 1/8 in.
- Nipple Type: Male Pipe Nipple
- Port Connection: MNPT
- Port Size: 1/8-27 in.
- Product Type: Coupling
Parker ST Series High Flow Coupling, 1/8 brass & Steel nipple (male half), 2500 psig rating, 1/8" MNPT ends, Buna-N seal, high flow
The Parker ST Series is a non-valved quick coupling for applications where maximum flow is required. Its smooth, open bore offers the lowest pressure drop of any quick coupling design and is ideal for applications such as high-pressure water and steam washers, carpet cleaners and mold coolant lines. The ST Series quick coupler is often used in food processing, on fluid and dye transfer lines.
- Smooth, open bore design with no valving in either half offers minimal pressure drop
- Easy cleaning in applications where the same lines are used for more than one media
- Machined from solid barstock, providing a quality coupling that is durable
- Available in brass and 303 stainless Steel as standard