Parker Series EB (UV Light Resistant) Polyethylene Tubing
$1.59 / COIL
- Product Type: Polyethylene Tubing
- Manufacturer: Parker Parflex
- Product Family: Series EB
- Length: 100 ft.
- Materials: Polyethylene Tubing
- Tubing Rating: UV Light Resistant
- Tubing Size: 5/8 in.
- Wall Thickness: 0.062 in.
- Working Pressure: 70 PSI @73°F
Parker Parflex Series EB (UV light resistant) polyethylene tubing, 5/8" O.D., .062" wall, .500" I.D., 70 psi @73°F working press., natural color, 100 ft length
Parflex Series EB instrument grade polyethylene tubing meets FDA and NSF-51 and NSF-61 requirements for food contact applications, and contains a UV light inhibitor. This flexible, chemically resistant tubing is extruded from high molecular weight resin for increased dimensional stability, uniformity, and long-term strength. Additionally, Series EB tubing is far more resistant to stress cracking than ordinary polyethylene tubing.
- Instrument grade, FDA and NSF compliant
- Ultraviolet light resistant black tubing
- 1/4" to 5/8" and 6 to 12mm O.D sizes
- Operating temperature range of -85 to +150°F at rated pressures with compatible fluids