Cantel (Mar Cor) FiberFlo Polypropylene Membrane Pleated Cartridge Filter
$2,325.87 / CASE
- Refine Search: Particulate
- Manufacturer: Cantel (Mar Cor Purification)
- Product Family: PM Series
- End Style and Seal: SOE Flat Closed End External 222 O-ring
- Filter Rating: 0.2 Micron
- Nominal Length: 10 in.
- Product Type: Cartridge
Cantel (Mar Cor) FiberFlo PM Pleated Polypropyene Cartridge, 0.2 micron abs, 2.77 in ODx10 in len, Polypro endcaps, SOE flat, closed end, external 222 Silicone O-Rings, 50psid max fwd/40psid max rev, change < 25psid. Sold in case of 12.
The Minntech FiberFlo "PM" Polypropylene Pleated cartridge filter is an absolutely rated filter. This polypropylene membrane filter provides an increased surface area with excellent flow rates. The polypropylene cartridge filter is compatible with a broad range of chemicals for use in the filtration of acids, bases, water and solvents. With a single material of construction and thermally bonded components, this filter is very durable. It contains no surfactants or surface wetting agents. Additionally, the hydrophobic membrane makes the "PM" filters an economical alternative to PTFE membrane filters in air, process gas and vent filter applications.
- Absolute rated
- Homogenous high purity media
- Hydrophobic membrane
- Pore sizes of 0.1 and 0.2 micron
- Choice of lengths from 10" to 40"
- Wide choice of end styles
- Long service life