H100-174 UE Model H100 Pressure Switch
$347.82 / Each
- Product Type: Pressure Switch
- Setpoint Adjustment Type: Internal Adjustment with Reference Scale
- Switch Type: One SPDT
UE H100 Pressure Switch, 8-200 psi setpoint range, one SPDT, 15A@125/250/480 VAC, 1/2" FNPT and two 7/8" dia. knockouts elect. conn., NEMA 4X encl., welded 316LSS diaph., 1/2" FNPT SS press. conn., internal adjust.
The UE 100 Series pressure switch is a cost-effective solution for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility. A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof design. Typical applications that utilize the 100 Series are processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- Epoxy coated and gasketed cast aluminum NEMA 4X enclosure
- Tamper-resistant set point lock
- Adjustable ranges from vacuum to 5000 psi
- Proof pressures to 10,000 psi
- SPDT or DPDT switch output