Parker Series NR (Semi-Rigid High Strength) Nylon Tubing
Request for Quote
- Product Type: Nylon Tubing
- Manufacturer: Parker Parflex
- Product Family: Series NR
- Length: 250 ft.
- Materials: Nylon
- Working Pressure: 425 PSI @73°F
- Tubing Rating: Semi-Rigid High Strength
- Tubing Size: 1/4 in.
- Wall Thickness: 0.050 in.
Parker Parflex Series NR (semi-rigid, high strength) nylon tubing, 1/4" O.D., .050" wall, .150" I.D., 425 psi @73°F working press., natural color, 250 ft length
Parflex Series NR semi-rigid, high strength nylon tubing is manufactured from a semi-rigid nylon material that does not contain plasticizers; and is ideal for machine tool lubricating systems, marine control systems, process lines for chemicals and oils, or any application requiring high quality nylon tubing. High tensile strength provides excellent coupling retention in high pressure, temperature, and vibration environments. Standard availability is in natural and black colors.
- Semi-rigid, non-plasticizer nylon
- High tensile strength for excellent coupling retention
- 1/8" to 1/2" O.D. sizes
- Standard availability in natural or black colors
- Operating temperature range of -60 to +200°F at rated pressures with compatible fluids