PT35 Seametrics Dual Pulse Timer
- Accumulator Range: 1 - 9999 pulses
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 130°F (0°C to 55°C)
- Output Power: Two 115 Vac
- Power Type: 115 VAC
- Product Type: Pulse Timer
- Relay Contact Rating: 5 A resistive @ 115 Vac or 1/4 HP
- Timer Range: 1 - 9999 seconds
Seametrics PT35 Dual Pulse Timer, Feed & Bleed, 12 Vdc
When the PT35 is used as a single timer, the accumulator counts the pulses coming from the meter. When a pre-set number of pulses have been reached, output power turns on for a set time, and then the cycle repeats.
For applications requiring dual timers (typically, one chemical feed and one water bleed), both accumulators and timers are set to operate independently, even though input is from a single meter or flow sensor. A sequential function can be selected to lock one timer out while the other is operating. This prevents feed and bleeds from occurring simultaneously.
The PT35 can be used with dry contact meters, contacting-head meters with solid-state pickups such as Seametrics MJE meters and MJNE NSF Rated meters or Seametrics insertion flow sensors (IP paddlewheel, TX turbine and EX magmeters).
- Single or Dual-Pulse Timing
- Easy Set-up
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Dosing
- Cooling Towers