Parker Series U (Polyether-Based) Polyurethane Tubing
Request for Quote
- Product Type: Polyurethane Tubing
- Manufacturer: Parker Parflex
- Product Family: Series U
- Length: 250 ft.
- Materials: Polyurethane Tubing
- Tubing Rating: Polyether-Based
- Tubing Size: 1/8 in.
- Wall Thickness: 1/32 in.
- Working Pressure: 125 PSI @73°F
Parker Parflex Series U (polyether-based) polyurethane tubing, 1/8" O.D., 1/32" wall, 1/16" I.D., 125 psi @73°F working press., clear color, 250 ft length
Parflex Series U standard polyether-based polyurethane tubing is used in a variety of applications, including: air tools, robotics, pneumatic logic and actuation systems, analytical instrumentation, vacuum equipment, pressure measurement apparatus, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, and various medical and lab applications. Series U tubing is flexible and easy to assemble; yet is tough, strong, kink and abrasion resistant.
- Standard polyether-based polyurethane
- Tough, flexible and chemically resistant
- Kink and abrasion resistant
- 1/8" to 3/4" and 4 to 12mm O.D sizes
- Available in eight colors
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +180°F at rated pressures with compatible fluids