Intelligent Addressable Devices
Edwards brand intelligent addressable detectors are meticulously engineered to deliver high-performance features, superb reliability, and unbeatable quality. With their highly stable design, these detectors resist air movement caused by heating and air conditioning, making them reliable performers ideally suited to modern building interiors.
The installation and maintenance advantages of Edwards intelligent addressable detectors add value throughout their service life. The twist-and-lock design makes short work of installation and maintenance operations. A plastic breakout on the detector housing optionally prevents removal from the base except with a special tool.
A bright, dual color LED flashes red when the detector is in alarm, and green for normal polling, thus eliminating much of the guesswork when responding to front-panel indications.
The E-FSA64 control panel provides one device loop circuit that supports 64 addresses. The E-FSA250 panel supports 127 addresses and can be expanded to provide a second loop of 127 addresses by means of the XAL127 SLC Loop Expansion Module for a panel maximum of 254 addresses. All loop circuits are supervised for opens, shorts, and grounds. All addresses can be used for any device type maximizing loop flexibility.
E-FSA64 - 1 loop, supports up to 64 addresses, Class B or Class A
E-FSA250 - 1 loop, supports up to 127 addresses, Class B or Class A
Optional 2nd loop supports up to 127 additional addresses, Class B or Class A
All detectors f-eature comprehensive self-diagnostic capability. E-PD and E-PHD photoelectric detectors continuously adjust their sensitivity to compensate for changes in the environment such as the presence of dirt, smoke, temperature, and hum- idity. Th-ese detectors are factory set to issue a dirty sensor warning when they reach 80% of their compensation limit and a trouble condition when they reach 100%. The Edwards intelligent panel allows you to adjust the sensitivity settings during programming to meet the needs of the application.
• Photoelectric smoke detector, Photoelectric smoke and heat detector, and heat detectors available
• Compatible with standard, relay, isolator, and audible bases
• Field replaceable photoelectric chamber
• Simple rotary address setting
• Bases mount to standard North American two-gang or 4" square electrical boxes
• Dual color LED to differentiate between normal and alarm
• Tamper-resistant twist-and-lock installation feature
• Self diagnostic capability with on-board storage of results
• Factory-set to continuously adjust sensitivity to compensate for changes in the environment such as the presence of dirt, smoke, temperature, and humidity
• Manufactured to strict international ISO 9001 standards
• Assembled using surface mount technology for RF resistance
• Conformally coated components resist dust and humidity
• Automatic detector test
• Low profile detector and module design
• Panel is able to identify address of modules with ground fault on supervised field wiring
• Large selection of module types
• Module personality selection allows detailed information at panel and monitoring facility
• Command decisions are made at the module or detector decreasing response time
• Reuse existing, code compliant, electrically sound, untwisted, twisted or shielded wire